Monday 13 January 2014

My Reading Pile...

I read a lot, or at least I used to. Real life very frequently gets in the way but here is a photo of my current reading pile:


If last year is anything to go by this will take me all year. It's one of my New Years Resolutions that it does not. The series that I am currently reading "The Sentients Of Orion" by Marianne De Pierres I am halfway through so there will be no mention of that besides it starts slow but the second book is really good. Kinda too soon to tell on the third. Beyond that I'll probably post reviews of all my books on here. Starting with the next Star Trek: Voyager novel (warning there will be lots of Star Trek mentions on here) and then continuing with Peter F. Hamilton's Great North Road which I have been meaning to read for a year. Annoying as he's one of my favourite authors. 

So yeah, books. Books are cool. Better than Fez's by far...

No comments:

Post a Comment